https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/ella-muthoni/episodes/EP10---letsbeclear-challenge-e2c5mk2 Our heavy reliance on plastic packaging has long been
- Through expert-led sessions, gain a deep understanding of circular economy principles, strategies, and best practices.
- Forge valuable connections with like-minded individuals and potential collaborators who share your commitment to sustainability.
- Discover the latest technologies and innovations reshaping how we produce, consume, and manage resources.
- Acquire actionable insights that can be applied immediately to drive positive organizational change.
- Participate in dynamic discussions addressing challenges, opportunities, and strategies for accelerating the transition to a circular economy.
- Discover partnership opportunities with leading companies, organizations, and startups at the forefront of circular innovation.
- Engage in hands-on workshops designed to provide actionable insights and practical tools for implementing circular strategies in your organization.
Foster direct connections with thought leaders in the private sector , government , international community , experts, visionaries , changemakers , frontrunners, the youth creatives and designers.
Sustainable Inclusive Business – Kenya (SIB-K) is a neutral initiative established through a fruitful partnership between the Kenya Private Sector Alliance (KEPSA) Foundation and the Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands in Kenya.
TheRockGroup (TRG) is an ambitious agency driving the transition towards a sustainable economy and society. We believe that fair and sustainable business can and should accelerate this transition.
KEPSA is the apex organization of the private sector in Kenya. It brings together local and foreign business associations, chambers of commerce, professional bodies, corporates from multinational companies